HTC Thunderbolt Wireless Charging Battery Cover Now Available at Verizon Stores
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

About time!  I'm heading over there right now to check it out, hopefully I can get a discount. Anyone still interested in picking this up? It will be very helpful for me at work instead of carrying two extra batteries around.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/06/24/htc-thunderbolt-wireless-charging-battery-cover-now-available-a...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Thunderbolt Wireless Charging Battery Cover Now Available at Verizon Stores
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

Tboltaz wrote:

About time!  I'm heading over there right now to check it out, hopefully I can get a discount. Anyone still interested in picking this up? It will be very helpful for me at work instead of carrying two extra batteries around.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/06/24/htc-thunderbolt-wireless-charging-battery-cover-now-available-a...

Just picked it up, the new battery cover is just barely sticking out. Although not anywhere close to how much it sticks out w/ extended battery. You can actually charge up the mat so you don't have to carry around the power plug with the mat. Seems to be working perfectly so far but I've had it for 10 min I'll post later to let everyone know what I think of it. Says it will charge phone in 2 hours! The mat looks SLICK, very, very thin. Got 20% off for purchasing two accessories, Came to $96 and change for mat and new battery cover. 14 day return policy if I decide against it. So far I would definitely recommend it, especially if you have an office/desk job like myself.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt Wireless Charging Battery Cover Now Available at Verizon Stores
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

Tboltaz wrote:

Just picked it up, the new battery cover is just barely sticking out. Although not anywhere close to how much it sticks out w/ extended battery. You can actually charge up the mat so you don't have to carry around the power plug with the mat. Seems to be working perfectly so far but I've had it for 10 min I'll post later to let everyone know what I think of it. Says it will charge phone in 2 hours! The mat looks SLICK, very, very thin. Got 20% off for purchasing two accessories, Came to $96 and change for mat and new battery cover. 14 day return policy if I decide against it. So far I would definitely recommend it, especially if you have an office/desk job like myself.

0 Likes
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

Tboltaz wrote:

You can actually charge up the mat so you don't have to carry around the power plug with the mat. 

Soooo apparently i misunderstood, i don't believe the mat works without being plugged in. Bummer.
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm just not a fan of these things. if i have to have it plugged in, then i'll just buy extra usb cords and have them plugged in to every room in my house....lol. it's sort of cool.....but i would rather just dock it in a cradle. pretty expensive considering it's not really wireless. 

0 Likes