HTC rhyme, deleted home screen?
dnrn

I accidentally deleted the home screen so now it is blank with just the oicture is there any way to get it back? It's the one it shows in the picture of the phonw with the weather at the bottom right and the mail camera messages options on the left side.

0 Likes
Re: HTC rhyme, deleted home screen?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try touching the menu button and then personalize.

Not sure if what you are looking for is a widget or a scene or a skin in the HTC Sense UI options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
IreneLee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Click on the screen and hold to bring up the add application options. Under the widget category choose the "quick launch" widget.

Smiley Happy

Not applicable

Dnrn, thank you for sharing your issue with your device. Please let us know if Ann and Irene's suggestions worked for you. It sounds like you may have removed widgets or need to personalize the screen. You can also reboot the phone to see if this brings the phone back to normal. Are you able to access your other applications on the phone or any of the other screens? If you are still having issues, please let us know so we can further assist.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PrudenceH
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did the same thing and found this forum. Irene's suggestion worked perfectly! THANKS SO MUCH!

0 Likes
GaryTer

Thanks!!  Lost my home menu and your solution fixed it!

0 Likes