Hanging up
liowa1

Is there a tip or trick so that my chin can quit hanging up my phone calls ? Was not sure if there is a setting or a way to lock screen when talking so this does not  happen again on my Thunderbolt. Any tips would be appreciated 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hanging up
budone
Legend

It needs to be pressed to the ear. Any Space will light the screen up. Play with it in a mirror and you can see what happens if you pull the device away a little bit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

liowa1 wrote:

Is there a tip or trick so that my chin can quit hanging up my phone calls ? Was not sure if there is a setting or a way to lock screen when talking so this does not  happen again on my Thunderbolt. Any tips would be appreciated 

Do you have a case around it that might Help
Or if you like blue Tooth Headsets Try one of the Them.  
In a Vehicle i would highly recommend a headset or a least a speaker phone like the Roadster it's more safer that way
0 Likes
budone
Legend

If ya hold the phone to your ear, the screen will lock. There is a sensor that will black out the screen so it does not occur. 

0 Likes
liowa1

tried to hold more to ear and still is hanging up or starts dialing numbers

0 Likes
budone
Legend

It needs to be pressed to the ear. Any Space will light the screen up. Play with it in a mirror and you can see what happens if you pull the device away a little bit.

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank You, Community once again for providing some great tips on how to prevent the Thunderbolt in mid call.

I have come across this problem with my Android device as well.

Normally when engaged in a call, I press the home button in order to get the phone out of the "dialer mode". This way my face will not be able to disconnect my call.

0 Likes