How can I get my phone to always stay in CDMA Only mode?
mnjclark
Enthusiast - Level 3

I connect my phone via bluetooth to my Dodge UConnect system.  When the phone is in LTE, after dialing, when the party answers, the phone hangs up and says "Call Complete" - thinking that the connection has been made and therefore the call can be terminated.  Very frustrating and not at all useful for making hands free calls!  To solve this problem the phone can be put into CDMA Only mode - and then it works fine ever time.   However....  every time my phone is powered down/off and then back on, it auto resets itself back to LTE/CDMA.  How do I make it stop changing every time it's powered off?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my phone to always stay in CDMA Only mode?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mnjclark,

I'm glad to hear that you have found a work-a-round so that your device works while making calls meanwhile being connected to Bluetooth to your automobile.

At this time, based on the way the device was manufactured, there is no setting available that will allow this change to be permanent. When the device is rebooted, the settings may be adjusted which will require you to manually change back to CDMA only mode if needed.

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my phone to always stay in CDMA Only mode?
mnjclark
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well....  I'm not so sure that's entirely true.  We have two of these phones in our household.  One is able to stay on CDMA only.  The other is not.

0 Likes