How do I access my alarm clock?
dandelion267
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't find the alarm in Settings or anywhere else. TY

0 Likes
Re: How do I access my alarm clock?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Tap the clock widget on your home screen. When it opens, look across the bottom for an alarm clock icon and tap that.

sappel

I am not seeing it.  I used the alarm all week, icon still at top showing it is there but it didnt go off thIs am and I cant find it anywhere on this phone. ugh...:(

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

When you tapped the clock widget, did you tap the area that shows the time?  If you tap the weather area, the weather will come up instead of the alarm clock area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sappel, I use the alarm clock app on my phone every day to get up in the morning. Without it I would be late to everything so I definitely understand the importance of having it work properly. Let’s get to the bottom of this so you can start using your alarm.

To open the Clock app, tap the Clock widget on the Home screen. Tap the tabs on the bottom row or slide your finger across the tabs to switch between the different functions of the Clock app. Visit http://bit.ly/QCQ8Is to view the user manual with additional information on the different functions of your alarm clock.

Post back if you need further assistance. I’ll be more than happy to help.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes