How do I add missing icons to home view
duffnut

I recently lost all my home view app and widget icons. The phone was in my pocket and when I pulled it out everything was different on the home screen including the wallpaper and scene. I was able to restore everything except the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and the People icons. They were not on the apps or widget lists. Where do I find these and how do I get them back on to my home page?

0 Likes
Re: How do I add missing icons to home view
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

duffnut

Sorry to hear about your missing applications! Let's work on locating them. If you open up Settings, Applications, All, do you see them listed in this location? Or, can you check if any applications are disabled?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
duffnut

The missing app icons do not show up on any of the app lists, however

Bluetooth and WiFi do show up in Settings. The People icon finally showwd

up on the app list so I was able to recover it.

How do I respond to your answer on the forum? I did not see a Reply option.

Thanks

On Jul 27, 2014 7:17 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to be signed into your MyVerizon account or your community only profile in order to reply on the forum or you can reply via email like you did to reply to this thread. Don't post your personal information on this public forum, please.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bluetooth and wifi were widgets not app icons.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes