How do I get old contacts from RAZRV9 to the ThunderBolt
nickeast
0 Likes
Re: How do I get old contacts from RAZRV9 to the ThunderBolt
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The instructions in this link are probably your best option. Basically you use backup assistant to get the contacts off the old razr, export the contacts to a csv file, and then import the csv into your gmail account.

Backup assistant and the Android phones on Verizon have had rough relationship with each other since at least October 2010.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Sorry forgot the link.

http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/transfer_contacts/droid_old.html

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
IwannaSeeMore

would there be a blue tooth option?

0 Likes
DrDroidDre
Enthusiast - Level 3
I actually found an old program that I purchased from a kiosk at the mall over 4 years ago. It was $10.00 but you can download it for free id assume. It's called Motorola Phone Tools. I had a v9m or Razr(old-school) , but anyways this was the only program I found that allowed me to remove those unwanted clips and animated pictures that took up a lot of much needed memory.
You probably found your answer already but if not , I know when you take all your pictures, videos, and contacts you can put them in a folder and just simply transfer them on to your device. Plus you don't have to stress about losing that one picture or video clip that you haven't been able to get off your phone, you know , that one picture we have all taken that will never get old.
" The boss singing karaoke at a Christmas party that only the management was invited to" yeah, that one.....
0 Likes