How do you delete a folder?
kristies2

Sorry for the dumb question. I have actually figured out how to do pretty much everything else with this thunderbolt in one day, but I tried to organize my apps by making folders, and I can't figure how to get the apps from the app page to the folder on the main home page. I gave up on that one. I couldn't rename the folders anyway. So I made 2 new folders on the home page but now I don't know how to get rid of them. Please tell me there is a way. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you delete a folder?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try a long press on the folder icon until it releases and drag it to the trash.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try a long press on the folder icon until it releases and drag it to the trash.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

do what ann said to delete it. when you touch an icone for a couple for about 2 seconds a tracs can appears that you can drag it to. i don't know if you can create folders to store the apps in, but there are apps in the market that do this. i use "apps organizer" (free in the market). it is a very basic one that allows for 5 categories to put them in. i only use it for games. for example, i have tagged all of my games as such and used it to place one icon (a little joystick) on my homescreen. when i touch the joystick, a list of all of my game apps opens up. i like the simplicity of it, but there are others in the market that allow you to customize things a bit more.

0 Likes