How do you make this thing sleep at night???
jkmm63

I just got the phone from ebay and I still cannot find where you can put this thing in "quiet time" mode for sleeping at night without being woken up 6 million times for emails and crap.  My old phone (the continnum, yea I know...) had a quick setting that would put the phone in quiet time from a specific time to another specific time so that it wouldn't alert me on any updates, notifications, emails, or app alerts while I slept.  Does this phone have that, I can't imagine it wouldn't, and where do I find it?  I really want to get some sleep!!!!!!!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: How do you make this thing sleep at night???
jkmm63

i guess I should be more clear.....I have the HTC Rezound...it's running on Android 4.0.3...I've looked up the user manual and it says there should be a button in the settings>power menu...it should say sleep mode....but it doesn't.  any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried an application from the Play Store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear jkmm63,

Good afternoon. Congrats on the purchase of your new phone. I know how frustrating it can be to be woken up at night by alerts. It would be my pleasure in assisting you with your equipment concerns.

I am pleased to inform you that yes, the HTC Rezound does have the ability to be placed on silent mode. To learn how to put your phone in silent mode click http://vz.to/11hHO1z. You may also manually silent the alerts on your phone by tapping on menu>settings>sound>you will then be able to set each alert of your choice to silent. If you are still experiencing issues with placing your phone on silent, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be more than happy to further assist in troublehsooting.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes