I am new to Verizon and just got a HTC Rhyme, but cannot access my voicemail, don't know what password is that they keep asking me for? I am frustrated.
suzalita50

I have been trying to call my voicemail number which is *86, it keeps asking me for voicemail password, I never set one up, but on the apps, there is not one for setting up voicemail and there is no way for me to find out how do change my voicemail password.  I am getting calls and messages, can't access it!

Help please?

0 Likes
Re: I am new to Verizon and just got a HTC Rhyme, but cannot access my voicemail, don't know what password is that they keep asking me for? I am frustrated.
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You could try the last four digits of your phone number, but I don't think Verizon's voicemail system is password protected until you set up your voicemail. If you absolutely cannot figure it out, call Verizon CS and see if they can help you out.

0 Likes
Re: I am new to Verizon and just got a HTC Rhyme, but cannot access my voicemail, don't know what password is that they keep asking me for? I am frustrated.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi suzalita50,

I know how important voicemail messages are. Let's go ahead and get you access to your voicemails. Please go to vzw.com/myverizon and login to your account as the account owner. Once you have accessed My Verizon click on "More Actions" and under Device click on "Reset Voicemail Password". Enter your new password twice. Then access your voicemail by dialing *86 send and enter your new password. Let us know if you have any other concerns.

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes