I am so tired of this phone!!
gigi_77

I have had the Rhyme for months now and I hate it the longer I have it! About 30 days after I got this phone I started having problems with it here are some of the things, 1- every time I come out of an app my phone resets kinda like when you restart your phone but did not do that. When you push the power botton and hold to turn your phone off, airplain mode those three options went away for two months then came back. I have notice flashing in my phone in apps and more.. also a spot showed up in the left hand corner where you plug in to charge and it changes in size and darkness.. SO WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS PHONE????? That was just a couple of things going on with my phone! PLEASE CAN I GET IT FIXED OR A NEW PHONE!!!???!!!

3-5-13 HELP PLEASE

>Changed font and small editing of post<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: I am so tired of this phone!!
budone
Legend

Master reset is the answer as I believe you have a rogue app. You can place the phone in safe mode to see if the problem corrects itself first before the reset.

0 Likes
gigi_77

Is the master reset the same as the factory reset? Cuz I did that and it did not work.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

If you had to reactivate the device and re load your apps. yes, it is the same.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gigi_77, I want your love for your Rhyme to grow, not evaporate. You stated that you've tried a factory reset already. Did you re-install applications right away? Did you notice these issues happening even with no applications? With the issue with your screen, do you see this in every screen? Please boot your phone into Safe Mode to see if these issues continue http://vz.to/11jXuYs. If no change in safe mode, and the phone is still under warranty with no damage, the phone may need to be replaced. Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
arader

Tell me about it.  I got mine in July.  I started having problems in January.  Now I am on my third phone since January and guess what??  SAME problem as the last two.  It just stops charging.  So here I sit at work with a phone that is about to run out of batteries so I must keep it off.  I have a 7 year old daughter at school but cannot be contacted if something were to happen to her.  I can't email customer service, apparently I am supposed to call on my broken phone.  Now I have to wait until I am done with work to race across town and get to Verizon before it closes so they can guess what??  Send me a new one (same phone) so we can go through this all over again in two months, do you know what the definition of insanity is??  At this point I do...  This is absolutely ridiculous.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arader, I certainly don't want you to go insane because of issues with your phone and I understand how important it is to have a reliable phone. Does your charger port seem loose on your phone? Have you tried a different charger? We no longer offer email service, but we can help right here and we also have chat available at vzw.com/contactus.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes