Latest Play Store update finallly gives list of all apps ever installed!!!!
Wildman
Legend

Like many users may know thanks to B33 post that the Play Store was updated again to a 3.5.15 build and there is one nice option that I learned was present...  Originally the Market would only display the purchase apps after a hard reset and any other apps installed would only show on the online Market site page and had to be installed from there.

Now it seem that the new Play Store added a tab for all apps ever installed on a device, even apps installed and then removed, this should save a number of users time to locate apps that they had installed before needing to hard reset their device.. Simply swipe page to left to see all installed apps..

1.png device2.png

0 Likes
Re: Latest Play Store update finallly gives list of all apps ever installed!!!!
B33
Legend

Wildman thanks for putting this on Here Been posting a bit an doing duties for the main Boss so haven't got to Mess with it much but it looks Cool.. Smiley Happy B33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nice! I have gotten the update yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann you can install it if you scan the code I posted at https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/770237

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am on my phone now and need a computer to display the barcode. Hopefully later tonight though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Actually you can save the bar code to phone like a photo and then open Google Goggles and select the image file and it will open the link...  Google Goggles has got simplier since I use to use it in my opinion..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Interesting, I finally noticed that the Tbolt was updated to this new version of the Play Store. The Nexus it not yet. I don't feel like downloading the apk file from elsewhere.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Understandable but I figured options is a good thing..  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

My Droids are doing good with the new Update just a minor hick up but did the cache clear an is all good so far

Wildman A.P.K's come from basically the same source as getting it Over the Air don't they? just wondering

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Actually B33 the APK is the original one that loads with official update method but it is stored on a storage account for access, I compared the original and the one I linked to and the MD5 is exact which mean the file is the original unmodified apk...

I wont post anything that I havent verified first because it is wise to play it safe.. Smiley Happy

0 Likes