MMS text message pending sent to in-laws
Brooklyn22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent an mms message to my in-laws 2 days ago. I sent it 2 both of their phones and it is still pending. Could they have blocked me from sending them a text? I sent them a message telling what I thought of them a couple of days earlier that went through. That was a sms.

0 Likes
Re: MMS text message pending sent to in-laws
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone do you have? Did you have the cellular data connection on and active when you sent the MMS message or since?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Brooklyn22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the HTC thunderbolt. I am not sure what the cellular data connection is but I have been receiving other text messages. My phone was just update to ICS. Now when I receive a picture in a text it ask whether to download or decline. Maybe it has something to do with the settings.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The cellular data connection is the 4G or 3G.

MMS doesn't transfer over wifi.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Brooklyn22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 4G but at the time i sent it I was in my office which I believe my phone automatically goes to WIFI. Is there any way I can send the original message. I would like it to show the time that I originally hit send. You have been a great hep Ann154.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can touch the message and try to resend it, but I don't think it will show the original time you sent it.

0 Likes
bobbyswist
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you just need to see what time the initial text was sent, look at the details section of your message tab in account. HTH.

0 Likes