Major Security Vulnerabilty
ghamden
0 Likes
Re: Major Security Vulnerabilty
Jimbodaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2
Are Verizon and HTC doing everything possible to make us liberate our phones to void warranty?
0 Likes
fifthgear001
Enthusiast - Level 3

Would really like to know from Verizon what is being done to protect users. First our text messages went to the wrong people, now we have to worry about who has access to our personal info on our phones. This isn't good at all.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks everyone,

We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it along with HTC. A fix is expected to be delivered soon.

0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ahh the Famous Verizon "Soon"...i wonder if they teach every person at VZ that word at orientation.

VZ "All employees need to have the word soon at the top of their vocabulary list".

Rep "Why, will we use that word alot, and what does it mean?"

VZ, 'Thats what you tell ALL of our customers when they ask what the timeframe is for a fix, an update, or anything"

0 Likes
esmorris

I just hope that the fix is not like every other update or fix that HTC  and VERIZON have done for the Thunderbolt where there is a fix or update  for one thing and it ends up breaking numerous other functions of the phone.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon CSR - "When can we expect to receive your payment sir?"

Me - "Soon."

0 Likes
cate

I thought at first it was my error...that texts were going to the wrong people but it happens all the time! This phone is a huge disappoinment I wish I bought an iphone

0 Likes
cate

I am also having my tests going to wrong people....this phone is horrible

0 Likes