Major delay when tapping on the screen. I keep the pictures / videos / apps to a minimum and have factory reset my device. It's super slower and frustrating.
wingedbull79

It's barely over a year old.  WTH Is going on?

0 Likes
Re: Major delay when tapping on the screen. I keep the pictures / videos / apps to a minimum and have factory reset my device. It's super slower and frustrating.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I completely understand how important it is to keep your phone running at your pace. Let's get your phone back up to speed!

Which model of the HTC One do you have? When did this start? Is it specific to an application or program used? What is the specific delay? Please make sure you have removed a case and screen protector, if it applies; neither should be preventing phones' functions. DId you restore any previous content after completing factory resets? Finally, please describe what you mean by keeping stored data to a minimum. Share the details of storage (specific amount per category).

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Major delay when tapping on the screen. I keep the pictures / videos / apps to a minimum and have factory reset my device. It's super slower and frustrating.
wingedbull79

Started at the end of December 2014.

It's the HTC One (m7).

The calling, messaging app, chrome browser, photo software are all HTC

stock. It's very Vanilla. I have blink feed turned off.

When factory reset, I kept new apps to a minimum as well as saving photos

and videos since I now upload them into my google Drive.

When I want to take a photo, once I click the camera icon, it takes about

10 seconds to open it up. When I want to send a text message, it takes me

about 5 to 10 seconds after clicking the icon to open up the app. when I

want to make a phone call, after clicking the phone icon, it takes about 30

seconds between clicking on the app to actually completing the process to

make a phone call.

I do not have a case or a shield on the phone.

What I mean by store data is any videos or photos or documents.

On Apr 15, 2015 5:18 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
wingedbull79,

That's a big help. Your phone certainly shouldn't be reacting this way but we're definitely here to help. Have you been able to try the phone in safe mode? http://vz.to/1FX5LTj Does it run any better if you do?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes