Micro SD Card
frr

Would it hurt if I pulled out the micro sd card from my Thunderbolt and reformatted it with my iMac?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Micro SD Card
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Make sure you go to menu>settings>storage and select unmount SD card first, and make sure you format it to FAT32.  Just remember that you will lose anything on the card if you don't back it up first, including any apps you have moved to your card (though they can just be reinstalled from the market).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Make sure you go to menu>settings>storage and select unmount SD card first, and make sure you format it to FAT32.  Just remember that you will lose anything on the card if you don't back it up first, including any apps you have moved to your card (though they can just be reinstalled from the market).

0 Likes
rolltide37

i just bought a sd card to put in my phone yesterday i was takin pictures then as i savin my pictures its says insert sd card

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

rolltide37 wrote:

i just bought a sd card to put in my phone yesterday i was takin pictures then as i savin my pictures its says insert sd card

reformat it. if that doesn't work then return it. it could be a bad sd card.....but it could just need formatting (if you haven't)

0 Likes