My HTC One received a software update yesterday, and it wiped out most of the theme and live wallpaper options. How do I get the previous options back?
Derekbc
Enthusiast - Level 2

My HTC One received a software update yesterday, and it wiped out most of the theme and live wallpaper options. How do I get the previous options back?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My HTC One received a software update yesterday, and it wiped out most of the theme and live wallpaper options. How do I get the previous options back?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was this the Sense 6 update for the HTC One (M7)? HTC might have changed what options are available with the update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My HTC One received a software update yesterday, and it wiped out most of the theme and live wallpaper options. How do I get the previous options back?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was this the Sense 6 update for the HTC One (M7)? HTC might have changed what options are available with the update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BigRed111
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me. I've been able to change some of the settings but not all….Need someone from Verizon to help answer this.

mboysdad76
Enthusiast - Level 1

same for me.  Lost my favorite Live Wallpaper

0 Likes
Derekbc
Enthusiast - Level 2

This was NOT an update, rather a downgrade... the font size in text messages is now smaller and difficult to read. I have tried changing font size in settings and it does not apply to text messages. The lock/unlock screen pattern now reminds me of drawing a stick figure. My vehicle is now having problems with Bluetooth importation of my phone book--I keep receiving an on screen error message as it tries to continuously reattempt to import... And yes, the live weather wallpaper i favored is no longer an option... Why?