My HTC Rhyme won't turn on.
E_johnson

So I've had my phone for almost a year and it hasn't given me any problems until today. Today, after charging for the night my phone just completely shut off. I was able to turn it back on, but not more than 30 minutes later it shuts off and this time it wont turn back on. I can get it to the htc screen but after 30 seconds it just shuts off again.Plugging it in doesn't help, the little red charging light turns on but shuts off. I have tried to reboot and have gotten to the reboot page, but it won't let me chose any options and instead will go with the first option, fastboot. It will I think check the SD card, saying no image or wrong image. Once again after 30 seconds it will just turn off. Also it turns off and on randomly, just for the 30 seconds. So can anyone help me? I plan to go see if I can fix it myself and if not I will end up going to a Verizon store to see what they can do.

0 Likes
Re: My HTC Rhyme won't turn on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi E.johnson,

Your efforts are greatly appreciated! Let's see what's causing the problem and save you a trip to the store. Has your phone been exposed to any physical or water damage? Are you able to try a different charger? Have you downloaded any new applications? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes