My One has become very slow.
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

I have had my One for a little over a month now.  Phone started out as lightning fast.  However of the last few weeks it's become slow and gummy.  Seeing the please wait with the circle thing a lot.  It will often do it's own thing..  I haven't installed any apps other than angry birds and words with friends.  I've tried shutting phone down to no avail.  Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this?  With the exception of this phone not working well with Bluetooth headsets, it was a good phone.  I would appreciate any tips.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: My One has become very slow.
Klue
Master - Level 1

Kabull wrote

"Seeing the please wait with the circle thing a lot"

Exactly what were you trying to do when this happens, play a certain game, make a phone call, send a text, read a web page? And what is it doing when it "It will often do it's own thing"

0 Likes
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

Accessing apps. Sending emails, opening emails. Real lag in sending text messages.  Screen goes all black except for notification bar at times.  Then it will flash off.....turn it back on...unlock and goes black again.  Transitions seem very slow and labored.

0 Likes
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

It will also flash through different apps ie phone dialed, messaging and email.  Not sure what is going on?  Could it be my screen protector? 

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

I doubt if it's your screen protector, more than likley one or more of your apps are conflicting with your phone.  Try putting your phone in safe mode and see if the problem continues. If not then its probably one of those apps.  If the problem persists then I would do a factory reset.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear kabull,

Good afternoon. Let's get your phone back in the fast lane! The information you have provided is great! I understand you have tried power cycling device and did not help. Please try clearing internet files on your phone, the turn phone off & back on. To do this click http://vz.to/16DgWTJ Should you need further assistance,  please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes