My phone seems to be so slow
Sally10

I am having issues with my phone being really slow.

0 Likes
Re: My phone seems to be so slow
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try clearing the cache from your browser and applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My phone seems to be so slow
DrQ

If you watch how much memory is available I think you will find the reason for the slow phone. The fact is, there are a lot of apps running taking up resources such as memory and CPU time. Many of these apps run all the time regardless of whether or not you actually use them. One of the things that I hate about Verizon phones is all the crap that is loaded in the phone that you cannot delete. Several of them are there eating away at your phone's precious resources taking away from those apps that you actually use. Install a memory monitor app and watch how little space you actually have for your apps to run in. That is why your phone is slow. Everyone should tell Verizon to quit forcing apps on us. Let us delete what we don't want. Suppose you bought a new car from Ford and Ford decides that when you buy the car they will fill two thirds of your trunk with stuff you don't even want and you can't take it out. It's the same thing. It's just not right.

0 Likes