No data
TheWraith
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I've had the thunderbolt for a couple months now and everything was great until last month when I was one of the "Lucky" ones and got the update to Gingerbread.  Before the update I had 4G coverage almost everywhere I went and it was blazing fast...after all I ever got was 3G...they pulled the update a few hours later, so I figured that the issue was part of the problem, so I kept my cool and waited for the next update.  

Then, a couple days ago, even my 3G stopped working and the only way I could get data connectivity was through WIFI, which was great at work and home, but not in between.

Again I figured, hopefully it'll get fixed with the new update when it came out.  I could tell it wasn't strictly a hardware problem, because when I checked for a software update, the 3G turned on long enough to tell me there wasn't an update

Then, this morning I got then update and I confirmed that it was in fact downloading through 3G, so I hoped that at least the complete lack of data coverage was fixed, but when it was all done and I tried to access data, it gave me an error and told me to check my WIFI settings.  

Does anyone have any idea why my data would completely not work?

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No data
TheWraith
Enthusiast - Level 1

Never mind, I did a soft reset and it seems to have brought back the 4G, so until it happens again, i'm happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: No data
TheWraith
Enthusiast - Level 1

Never mind, I did a soft reset and it seems to have brought back the 4G, so until it happens again, i'm happy

0 Likes