Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
No images in Google Play
JRAHNBO2
Novice

I have no images anywhere in Google Play Store.  When it was first pushed out I did.  Even at start up it's just a basic Apps, Music, Books, Movies, and Games Menu with no graphics.  If I go to staff picks, for example, it lists the picks but none of the droid icons.  Everything I said just for background, I don't care if those graphics work or not.

What I do care about is when I pick an app I can't see screenshots.  I get a triangle with a red exclamation point and the text "Couldn't load screenshots" There is a try again box but it doesn't help. If there is a video for an app I CAN play the video.  The missing screenshots are what I need.  I have cleared the cache and data for the Google Play Store but it didn't help.  Doesn't work on Wi-fi or 4G if that matters.  Any other ideas?  Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: No images in Google Play
JRAHNBO2
Novice

Thanks Wildman that's one of the first things I did.  Mysteriously the images in Google Play on my Thunderbolt started working again without any known reason.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Settings / Application / Manage Applications / All Tab / Google Play / Clear Cache should fix.

0 Likes
JRAHNBO2
Novice

Thanks Wildman that's one of the first things I did.  Mysteriously the images in Google Play on my Thunderbolt started working again without any known reason.

0 Likes
Wildman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Good to hear you got it straighten out..

0 Likes