Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Not getting emails
poorthing

I am not getting my emails. It worked fine till about a week ago. I made sure that I have done the update, rebooted all that jazz. I took it all part. Signed out of my email account and  I deleted it and re set it up and still nothing. Does anyone have any other ideas? Everything else works just fine. Any help would help thanks! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: Not getting emails
demmo86rt
Champion

Are you not getting them at all, or is the body of the email just not showing up in the email app?  I've seen 3 or 4 threads started in the last week or so about the body of the email not showing up, and have experienced the same thing on my Rezound.  You can install a different app, like the yahoo app, or K-9 mail.  

0 Likes
poorthing

Not getting them at all. My phone isn't even showing that I have any emails course when I log on thru the internet they are there.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Is the mail account still there?

What if you go to your mail program, hit MENU>REFRESH...... what happens then???

0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor
What provider do you use?
0 Likes