Not receiveing texts when Thunderbolt is turned off..
RenegadeNemo

If someone texts me when my thunderbolt is turned off I don't recieve it at all. Normally when I turn a phone back on the texts come through, but not with the thunderbolt=(

Any Ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving texts when Thunderbolt is turned off..
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Wow I can't imagine not getting all my text messages. That's very irritating. The device should still receive messages when it powers back on. I will gladly look into this further with you. Are you using a text messaging application? Did this start after an application was downloaded? Please go to Messages>menu>settings> and make sure auto retrieve is checked. Please clear your message history and retry. Go to menu>settings>applications>manage applications>all>messages>clear data.  Let me know if this helps, if not we will further investigate the issue.

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts when Thunderbolt is turned off..
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Wow I can't imagine not getting all my text messages. That's very irritating. The device should still receive messages when it powers back on. I will gladly look into this further with you. Are you using a text messaging application? Did this start after an application was downloaded? Please go to Messages>menu>settings> and make sure auto retrieve is checked. Please clear your message history and retry. Go to menu>settings>applications>manage applications>all>messages>clear data.  Let me know if this helps, if not we will further investigate the issue.

Thank you

0 Likes