Not receiving texts
joeycoe

For about 2 months now, people have occasionally asked me: "why haven't you responded to me, man?" Problem is, I never got their messages, but I couldn't be sure of it. So today a co-worker was trying to text me to tell me about a meeting I was supposed to go to, but I never got her text, though she was getting mine. She then tried to call me, and it would ring a few times and go to voicemail, but I never got a missed call. Who knows how many people have sent me text messages that I haven't received in the past months. Hoping to get this issue resolved ASAP! My people need me Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joeycoe, we don't want you to miss another important text message. Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. Try deleting all unwanted text messages and power your device off/on. Next, disable Wi-Fi to connect to our network. Test the text messaging feature and keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joeycoe,

We always want you to have the best device experience! With your phone not regsitering certain calls/text is very interesting. Let's dive in to see what's going on. Is this the same person who is saying they texted you and you didn't respond? Is your software up to date in your phone? What's the model of HTC One you have? Since this has been happening, have you powered your phone off ( taken SIM Card out ) for at least 1-2 minutes, put SIM Card back in and power the phone on again ?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes