People cant hear me on a call, usage doubled just this month.
USAFSNIPER

Any fix for the mic problem yet. The phone works well other than people cant hear me when i talk unless its on speaker phone. Also the date usage went through the roof and im a very light data user (less than 1.5 G) a month. This month i'm over 3? And there has been no change.

0 Likes
Re: People cant hear me on a call, usage doubled just this month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi USAF SNIPER!

I'm sorry to learn that you're having issues with the microphone on your device! Let's see what we can do. Does the speakerphone work? If you use a headset, can callers hear you? Are you having any trouble hearing others on the line?

When it comes to your data usage, have you had a chance to login to My Verizon and compare the data details to your usage?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
shainahh

Help! This is happening to me to . It doesn't matter who makes the call IR where I am, no one can hear m . I have a droid min .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shainahh,

Help is here! We'll rescue you from this issue. Lets gather some clues to ID what the root cause is. How long have people been unable to hear you on a call? Does it ever work or does it work on speakerphone? If you have a case on the phone that may be the issue. If you are using one please try removing it and seeing if the problem resolves.

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes
shainahh

It started happening about four or dive days ago. I don't have a case on the phone, it happens every single call, they can't hear me on speakerphone and I tried it with headphones and they couldn't hear me then either.

0 Likes
trevorc_vzw
Verizon Employee

shainahh,

Thanks for those details.  Has there been anything new added to the device recently? Please run in safe mode and test phone calls for us; http://vz.to/1xGbT1e .

TrevorC_VZW

0 Likes
shainahh

So I tried making calls in safe mode, it still didn't work. The phone is relatively new to me so pretty much all of the apps I just put on there.

0 Likes
trevorc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Shainahh,

Thanks for completing. Is there any apparent physical or water damage to the device? We may need to attempt a Factory reset at this point; Perform a Factory Data Reset (Device Powered On) Windows Phone 8X by HTC | Verizon Wireless. Please let us know the results of your testing.

TrevorC_VZW

0 Likes
Boltmar

I am having issues as well with mic no one can hear me unless i use the speaker phone. No apparent physical and no water damage. Just started doing this

0 Likes