People tinted red in photos
steviewencha
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ever since I have had my Rhyme, the skin on people is tinted red in the photo I've taken.  I've tried adjusting the settings, but I can't seem to make it go away.  It's very frustrating.  Am I the only one having this problem?

0 Likes
Re: People tinted red in photos
Duewester
Contributor - Level 2

Are you by any chance using a colored silicon cover? My wife has a Pink on and some of her pics are kinda pinkish. I think the flash penetrates the cover and causes a tinge to the light.

Just a thought.

However, Do they look red anywhere (PC, other peoples phone, etc.) or just on your phone?

0 Likes
steviewencha
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a purple cover. They look red on the computer also.  It's with any picture.  Flash or no flash.

0 Likes
steviewencha
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh, I should add that nothing else seems to turn red/pink, just skin.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you all for your responses! I appreciate you taking the time to help out our fellow community members.

@steviewencha,

The camera is such an important part of our phone especially when wanting to capture a special moment in one life so I understand your concern. But don’t worry because I’m here to help!

I’ve research this and did not find it to be a known reported issue. Have you tried taking a picture without the cover on the phone? Try this and see if you notice a difference.

Also, try resetting and clearing data on the camera http://bit.ly/ISd3cz.

Post back if you need further assistance. I’ll be more than happy to help.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes