People who want the Update
bobbyc630
What I did to get the update was download Ltd on/off from the market open it and scroll to the bottom and switch it to cdma only. Then wait a few seconds then go check for update. Make sure its on 1x while it is checking then when it finds the update when it starts downloading then switch o. Wi-Fi or waitwait
0 Likes
Re: People who want the Update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Tried that earlier. It didn't work.

My update was downloaded this morning with the CDMA auto (PRL) mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bobbyc630
The update really has improved my phone hope it does the same for you
0 Likes
Lt-Belspur
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been trying for 5 days to get this.

No luck with any of the options that have been offered so far.

I guess I just have to wait.

0 Likes
bobbyc630
Sorry to hear that maybe it hasn't reached your sector yet I received it on the 8th so you should be getting it soon
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Considering my phone rebooted on its own only about once a week, there wasn't a lot of improving to do.

The data disconnecting issue is what I will watch for and hope is fixed.

I'm already annoyed by the MyVerizon application's notification for its data widget. I dislike the application when I tried on my Eris and I dislike it more since its icon in now permanently in the app drawer along with the other VZW applications. :smileysad:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bobbyc630
Well the battery seems to last longer also no more rebooting also notice it keeps a good data connection now so now I wait for gb
0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

I agree about the Data Usage app. Even if I was on the tiered plan it wouldn't be that helpful because I have to manually connect each time for it to update. Since I have unlimited data, it's kind of useless.

0 Likes