Phone app
emant

I am currently missing the phone widget form the home screen. Anyone else having this issue or have a fix? I think i can call but there is no phone listed under app for me to add it back. I also don't recall deleting it even by accident.

0 Likes
Re: Phone app
MBFlorida

The phone app should be in your app drawer. Open up your app drawer and make sure the All Apps tab is selected at the bottom. Find the phone app. It is a phone. Long press on the phone app to put it on your home page. Make sure there is room on your home page. Then after it is on your home page long press on it on the home page and drag it down to the bottom menu (this is the menu that doesn't move when you scroll through your home pages. There can be 5 apps on the bottom menu so make sure the is one slot open. It there isn't then you have to drag one out of the bottom menu.  

0 Likes
Re: Phone app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

Thank you so much MBFlorida! Those were some great tips! emant, were you successful in finding the phone icon? It cannot be deleted from the device so it will be there. Let us know!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes