Phone turning on and off
windex22

I just updated my phone and when it went to restart, it got as far as the "HTC quietly brilliant" screen and would restart again. It keeps doing it without stopping. I pulled the battery out and turned it back on, but it just keeps restarting. I will be going to verizon tomorrow to see what is the problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

0 Likes
Re: Phone turning on and off
B33
Legend

I heard the update was'nt a good one an its made some of T-Bolts worse off. before the update an i think there is a new update to fix this one but i dont now when its comming out.  i will tell you dont update to Gingerbred just yet as ive read its locking up the  phone. an U cant do anything with it.   I would hold off on it.!  till its officially released from Verizon  Heres the Link to the Artical i read on Gingerbred Bricking T-bolts.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/05/25/thunderbolts-running-leaked-gingerbread-turning-into-bricks-mig...

0 Likes
Re: Phone turning on and off
AZSALUKI
Legend

windex22 wrote:

I just updated my phone and when it went to restart, it got as far as the "HTC quietly brilliant" screen and would restart again. It keeps doing it without stopping. I pulled the battery out and turned it back on, but it just keeps restarting. I will be going to verizon tomorrow to see what is the problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

search the forum. there's a TON of threads on this. it's a known issue that they are supposedly working on.

0 Likes