Picture message keeps failing
lbibeachbum99

I literally just got back from the Verizon store to see if they could help me fix the problem, it seemed like they did until I left. But I have had a problem sending picture messages to anyone. This all started when I did the most recent update for the phone a little less than a month ago. When I went to the store they said that it was probably because the pictures were too large to send, but the phone automatically resizes the image to a sendable size. We did a few test messages, they seemed to work, but as soon I left the store and tried to send a message it wouldn't send and said "Unable to send message after multiple tries. Content not accepted." I have a feeling that it has something to do with sending the message out side of Verizon's network, i.e... Verizon to at&t. I am able to receive messages from anyone.

0 Likes
Re: Picture message keeps failing
Wildman
Legend

I wouldnt think that that would not be you issue, thats simple to test just send same message to your self and if it goes then this may be the case....

From what it sounds like, you may have a weak data connection, in the stores there is usually repeaters to improve connection but when you are away from the store the reception may be to weak to send the file..

0 Likes
Re: Picture message keeps failing
Not applicable

lbibeachbum99 wrote:

I literally just got back from the Verizon store to see if they could help me fix the problem, it seemed like they did until I left. But I have had a problem sending picture messages to anyone. This all started when I did the most recent update for the phone a little less than a month ago. When I went to the store they said that it was probably because the pictures were too large to send, but the phone automatically resizes the image to a sendable size. We did a few test messages, they seemed to work, but as soon I left the store and tried to send a message it wouldn't send and said "Unable to send message after multiple tries. Content not accepted." I have a feeling that it has something to do with sending the message out side of Verizon's network, i.e... Verizon to at&t. I am able to receive messages from anyone.

Thanks to the community for your responses and thanks for posting. I understand how this can be frustrating. In order to resolve your issue please PM me your mobile telephone number so I can research your account and see what kind of options we have for you? Thanks.

0 Likes