Please make sure you'r telling HTC about your Thunderbolt issues.
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

I have been emailing and talking to HTC since I have been noticing things that could be better with my T-Bolt. I must say they have a very good staff and reply quickly. Some of their tips have helped me and the issues they know they have they will assure you fixes are coming. The only way for issues to get fixed is if the manufacturer knows there are issues so please also foward your concerns to them and post results here for all to read. 

HTC,
"Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

Please visit us at htc.com if you have any questions or need further assistance."

0 Likes
Re: Please make sure you'r telling HTC about your Thunderbolt issues.
Cuda13

I totally agree, they have been great.  Verizon transferred me over to them when it was determined to be an HTC issue.  The guy I spoke to on the phone was great and was able to replicate my problem on his phone.  It got escalated and I received calls 3 days in a row when I was on vacation from an engineer following up on the issue.  They were able to replicate the problem on other HTC phones and think there's a problem in their Sense software that will be addressed in the next update.

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Cuda13 wrote:

I totally agree, they have been great.  Verizon transferred me over to them when it was determined to be an HTC issue.  The guy I spoke to on the phone was great and was able to replicate my problem on his phone.  It got escalated and I received calls 3 days in a row when I was on vacation from an engineer following up on the issue.  They were able to replicate the problem on other HTC phones and think there's a problem in their Sense software that will be addressed in the next update.

Awesome!

0 Likes
Re: Please make sure you're telling HTC about your Thunderbolt issues.
kizzle53

What kinda problems have you guys reported to them? Im alittle interested in what the problems you guys have experienced?

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3
Read through any of mine and other posts and topics. I've posted some of the replies I've gotten from HTC on issues I've had.
0 Likes
Cuda13

There's a bug in HTC's Sense that once you move an app to the SD card and reboot the icons change to the stock android logo.  So if you had a folder with a bunch of games in it that were stored on the SD card all of the icons would appear as the android logo.  Just an annoying bug if you have a bunch of apps in a single folder.

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Cuda13 wrote:

There's a bug in HTC's Sense that once you move an app to the SD card and reboot the icons change to the stock android logo.  So if you had a folder with a bunch of games in it that were stored on the SD card all of the icons would appear as the android logo.  Just an annoying bug if you have a bunch of apps in a single folder.

I had the same issue on my D1 but I was running Cyanogen Mod which made it possible to move apps to the SD card. Are you running a different [Edited to comply with Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Cuda13

No, I'm running the stock OS.  They were able to replicate it on the TB along with some other models.  They were sure it was something to do with Sense.

0 Likes