Problems with Thunderbolt
travconard

I currently have a HTC Thunderbolt and have had it for about a month and a half.  I have had nothing but problems with it and I am feed up with it.  From what I have read lots of other people are having troubles too.  I want to see if I can trade it in on a new IPhone.  I use my phone for everything, work, home, etc, and need a good reliable phone I can use.  Something needs to be fixed with all these problems.  I need to get a different phone ASAP. If someone could get back to me about my request that would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Thunderbolt
AZSALUKI
Legend

sorry, but no. you have 14 days to return it for a different device. after that, all verizon will do is allow you to exchange it for a certified like new replacement (a different tbolt).

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Thunderbolt
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

travconard wrote:

I currently have a HTC Thunderbolt and have had it for about a month and a half.  I have had nothing but problems with it and I am feed up with it.  From what I have read lots of other people are having troubles too.  I want to see if I can trade it in on a new IPhone.  I use my phone for everything, work, home, etc, and need a good reliable phone I can use.  Something needs to be fixed with all these problems.  I need to get a different phone ASAP. If someone could get back to me about my request that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi travconard,

As indicated by AZSALUKI (thank you), equipment can only be exchanged for a different model within 14 days of purchase. We can provide you with troubleshooting options if you kindly explain the different issues you are experiencing with your device. For details about your replacement options visit the link below.

Certified Like New Replacement Process

0 Likes