Problems with my phone..Are they normal issues
mcds1981

This is my first smart phone And there is a delay on it is that normal? Also I have a notification that I have a new text message I have restarted my phone deleted all my messages And the notification is still there how do I remove it? And one last question can I return the phone if I'm not happy with it?

0 Likes
Re: Problems with my phone..Are they normal issues
kizzle53

mcds1981 wrote:

This is my first smart phone And there is a delay on it is that normal? Also I have a notification that I have a new text message I have restarted my phone deleted all my messages And the notification is still there how do I remove it? And one last question can I return the phone if I'm not happy with it?

What kinda deley are you talking about? I also have the text messaging problem where it tells me I have one unread even tho I already read it but usually if I click one of the 3 things at the bottom it goes away. Yeah you can return the phone if your not happy but I think you have to do it within like 14 days if not your stuck with it unless you pay full price for a phone

0 Likes
annoni
Enthusiast - Level 3

May have to pay a $35 restock fee unless the phone is demonstrably defective

0 Likes
mcds1981

They delay is like when im hitting the back button it takes a couple seconds to actually go back and sometimes it get stuck with half images of that screen and the other half is black or from the page im going back to,. its weird and it wont delete the notification of the message and it really bohers me.

0 Likes