Problems with phone
jlee329

I've had this phone for a while. We used to have the same model and had problems so we sent it back and they sent us another HTC Rhyme. And go figure. More problems. My phone won't load messages and anytime I download a third party app to actually use my messaging it freezes. I tried to call Tech Support but since I'm not the primary holder of the phone, it won't let me go through. This is really frustrating. Does anyone have any suggestions?    

0 Likes
Re: Problems with phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jlee329,

Having a reliable working phone is definitely a must! Text messaging is my main mean of communication so I understand how frustrating this must be for you. I can definitely troubleshoot your phone even if you are not authorized on the account. However, if we need to access the account we will need to have the account owner authorization. If you are 18 years or older you can have the account owner add you to the account as an account manager http://vz.to/1809OuP.

Is your phone freezing with every text message you send or received? Are you using the standard text messaging app or are you using a 3rd party messaging app?

You mentioned you downloaded a 3rd party app and you noticed the phone started freezing. Have you tried uninstalling that app and retesting?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes