Quick Response Options?
nordinth

Can anyone tell me how to set up the quick response option on the TB now that we have ICS? All the searches I do for instructions come up with the same answer- "choose quick response options in the phone menu". For the life of me, I cannot find that any where in my phone options.

Just for clarification, I am referring to being able to send a text back to someone that is calling instead of answering the call.

0 Likes
Re: Quick Response Options?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Settings > Call > Phone settings > Edit default message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nordinth

I found that but how do I choose to use that option when a call is coming in?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That I'm not sure about. I don't usually use it so I didn't think to look for it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I'm not sure as I have not done it recently, but I believe if you "ignore" a call, a dialogue will pop up in which you will have the option of sending a quick response text.

0 Likes
nordinth

I just noticed this but I don't even have the "ignore" option anymore that was there with Gingerbread. I only have 'answer" and "decline". I used to be able to swipe up to ignore a call or swipe down to answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

To me, decline and ignore are the same thing. Both send the caller to voicemail.

0 Likes