REZOUND A VERY WELL THOUGHTOUT DESIGNED PHONE FROM...... HTC
B33
Legend

This is the Phone i want: Why way the it's maid it's the about the same size as EVO it sets perfect in a persons hand do to the way the back is shaped an it's ballanced or at least it felt that way in my hand. an the Beats audio headsets that come with it are what a person is looking for in a Good headset with haveing to go an pay a $100.00 or more Bill for them as they come with the Phone for Free.

Plus many other great things that HTC includes: Check one out at your local Verizon an who Knows you might just walk out Jammin to something Cool.

The only thing that was holding me back from being the first person to walk out with one at our Local store the Hefty $299.99 :smileymad:.  If i'd had the Bills i'd be telling about all of it's features Tonight :smileyhappy:. But i'll get one it may be alittle while before i do but i'll get one. :smileywink: B33

0 Likes
Re: REZOUND A VERY WELL THOUGHTOUT DESIGNED PHONE FROM...... HTC
nicolefranko

got it this morning and absolutely love it!! had many droids in the past and this is my favorite! first one at the verizon store to buy it today :smileywink:

0 Likes
TheSteelman
Enthusiast - Level 2
I would have to agree.

I exchanged my Razr for this phone last night. I was hesitant because I had a Thunderbolt and that was the worst week of my life.

This phone is fast and the HD display looks really good on Netflix and YouTube.

I have nit had time to load any music on it, but I am dying to try out Beats Audio.

Battery life has been pretty good. I fully charged the phone last night. I got up for work at 4:30 and with liberal use the battery was at 50% around 10:00 AM. The Thunderbolt could do that. Six hours and it was nearly dead.

All in all, I give this phone a thumbs up.
0 Likes
jmurphy914
Enthusiast - Level 3

I traded in my BIONIC tonight and got this Rezound due to data connection issues being very bothersome on the droid...

I cant remember the name "Rezound" lol but I checked it all out and so far its absolutely stunning. I am the most picky customer when it comes to electronics, and the phone has to be without a bunch of flaws.  Every other phone so far made me feel like I was not getting what I paid for. This one is great and seems to be working great too. So far its better than the HTC Evo3d and the Sensation by far. It has a  very fast 1.5mhz dual core processor! Comes with a 16 GB SD card pre installed, on top of the 16Gb of internal RAM. I wish it had more than 1ghz of active processor memory, but so far running multiple apps is wicked fast! downloading apps and stuff from the market over the 4G is like lightening! The look is awesome, I LOVE sense 3.5

This thing has so many awesome widgets that Motorolla lacks. Motorolla seems to have jus skipped the whole widget thing, 

Having a taskbar - task manager - toggle menu in the info bar is awesome! Every phone should have this.

The #1 thing you will notice about this "Phone" is the screen! WOW it is so clear, way better than any other phone. Way better than an Iphone too.

I think you'll love the feel of it too. It is very comfortable in your hand and you can use one hand to do everything. The volume and power/lock buttons are such that they dont get accidentally clicked by holding it, yet only click when u want them to.

Now... the cons... well so far none exept it does not use a regular mini usb connector. You will not be able to use any other charger or car charger, computer USB cable other than the one it comes with and ones designed for it. This I cant explain and hope its just the next universal mini USB version... BUT buying a car charger that only works with this seems like a step back in time to when every brand had its own connector,... Im sure I will have to pay 40 bucks for the car charger and i will of course need it :smileysad:

Lots of pros and one con, not bad... and did I tell you the screen is awesome? The sound is awesome too. Unlike other HTC phones the external speaker sounds good and is loud enough. The headphones sound great too (beats) The phone has a superior sound system.

GET THIS PHONE!

0 Likes
jmurphy914
Enthusiast - Level 3

wait... I was wrong about the USB cable. Any one will fit in the phone. It has a diferent connector on it but still accomidates the universal mini usb. I just plugged it in to my pc using the same cord I use with everything else..

So this winds up being a pro, not a con.. It has an improved Charging/Mini-USB port that will probably last longer due to improved design and yet still will allow the universal miniusb to connect.:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

jmurphy914 wrote:

wait... I was wrong about the USB cable. Any one will fit in the phone. It has a diferent connector on it but still accomidates the universal mini usb. I just plugged it in to my pc using the same cord I use with everything else..

So this winds up being a pro, not a con.. It has an improved Charging/Mini-USB port that will probably last longer due to improved design and yet still will allow the universal miniusb to connect.:smileyvery-happy:

Are you sure that it is a mini USB port? Almost all the phones today use the micro USB port including the HTC Rezound. The i*hone is the one exception that I know of.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jmurphy914
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes, its probably "micro-usb", mini... micro..  whatever the universal one is. lol but its actually shaped diferent. It has a sqare shaped thing.. check out pic (might have to see it here 😞

mini-micro-whatever-usb-lol

0 Likes
jmurphy914
Enthusiast - Level 3

by the way, the Rezound 'micro-mini'-usb port is on the left, and on the right is the typical universal Mini-USB which does connect to it also..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
BTW, can't see the picture

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
OnlineTechDude
Enthusiast - Level 3

I picked it up while in Vegas on vacation and love the Full HD 1080p video recording and the resolution on the images are incredible.  I am also loving the hotspot feature for $30/unlimited.  Previously on my HTC Incredible I was paying $20/mo for 2GB.  Was getting on average 7mb/sec speeds.  Was great not to have to use the Hotel's WiFi.  Loving the speed of the phone and the lock screen, having the weather there and 4 icons (phone/camera/SMS/email) where you can access them from the lock screen. 

However, the one thing that is a bummer, is that Jawbone I haven't found doesn't have a Bluetooth 3.0 headset yet and my current one will work, but I can't use it to answer the call, I have to answer on the phone.  So looking around for one that is 3.0.

0 Likes