Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebooting Problem - Tweet @VZWSupport and let them know!
ruletheair

I, like most of you on here, have been having the rebooting issue since I purchased the device. It was doing it before the OTA update and after. I suggest you guys call Verizon, or simply hit them up on twitter. The old saying goes 'the squeaky wheel gets the grease'.. WELL IT'S TIME TO  GET SQUEAKY!

@VZWSupport

I just tweeted them and they responded with this: 

"I apologize. We are aware of the situation and our Network Team is working hard to resolve this issue. *CM"

0 Likes
Re: Rebooting Problem - Tweet @VZWSupport and let them know!
gina7289
Novice
Mine reboots off and on after update but I told them. And when I'm charging it does shut off. I have the new update. After it does this then when I go into a Verizon app like NFL mobile I have to log in to my Verizon profile before I can use the app. Ugh. Does it make u sign in to if my Verizon profile after u turn the phone on as well as go into say NFL mobile or a Verizon owned app like media manager just when u start the app on. Everytime the phone turns off I have to sign in if I want to open one of these apps.
0 Likes