Rezound making a busy signal even when powered down
KvM

I have had my Rezound for about a month and have liked it; even traveled across the country with no connection problems.   Then got home to the Texas hill country and it started acting up.  We don't have very good signal here but even when in Kerrville where there is 3G this happens (but not San Angelo with 4G): my phone will be sitting there by its self and will start having a busy signal.  I mess with the volume contol on the side that usually effects the ringer volume and it is now the in-call volume that does change the loudness of the busy signal.  I can make a call out and it will temporarily stop the sound, but no one can call me while it is beeping.  I went to the Verizon office, they did a factory reset, didn't fix it; they sent me a refurbished phone, trying to set it up today it did the same thing!  Is there something going on with the tower that's causing this or the software?  This is getting frustrating!  Any help or input would really help.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rezound making a busy signal even when powered down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KvM,

I apologize for the delay but I am here to help! You advised that your device randomly has a busy signal. Please clarify, are you on a call when you hear this busy signal? Have you recently downloaded any new applications? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forum,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

Did you try pulling the battery and rebooting?

0 Likes
KvM
My phone will be just sitting on the table when it starts.  I have gone through 2 replacement phones that do the same thing.  Also gotten a new SIM AND SD cards as well as not downloading anything.  I am thinking it has something to do with the signal in this area, it seems to not happen in other areas.
0 Likes