SD card not being read
texican70

Recently, I began receiving a message when i tried to access my music or take a picture.  It read "Please insert an SD card".  I have taken my SD card out and reinstalled it.  That worked for a little bit.  Now the card is unreadable.  I went to my Verizon store and they could not tell me what was wrong; if it was the phone or the SD card.  My wife's card worked in my phone, so I bought another SD card.  It worked for one day, but the next day (5/7) I received the same message.  I reset my phone to the original defaults today, checked for any new software updates, and took the card out again and restarted the phone.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Vic

0 Likes
Re: SD card not being read
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Mine has started doing this as well. I was hoping it was just the memory card, although I've not had one to go bad. This is not acceptable. I have tried formatting the card without favorable results. I haven't tried a phone reset yet. Did that help your situation?

0 Likes
Re: SD card not being read
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for completing great troubleshooting steps Texican70. If you are still experiencing issues please send me a private message with your mobile number. Thank you.

Tominque B
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes