Screen Sensitivity
Gizh00

Hello all,

I'm a newbie... I was at the Verizon store and checking out the Thunderbolt which I wanted to buy soooo badly.  I was very happy and excited about the 4G LTE speeds which was the first thing I tested.  But I was very disappointed in the sensitivity of the screen.  I had to almost press using full pressure to move from screen to screen and access applications.  Is this how it's suppose to be or is there something that HTC can do to change that?  HTC EVO 4G is not the same which I have tested as well.

Thanks,

Gizh00

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen Sensitivity
spectrumfox
Enthusiast - Level 3

The sensitivity on my screen is fine. The demo model you were using at the store was probably a bit damaged by the number of people who pressed hard on it. If you're gentle with the screen, then it will operate as it should.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spectrumfox
Enthusiast - Level 3

The sensitivity on my screen is fine. The demo model you were using at the store was probably a bit damaged by the number of people who pressed hard on it. If you're gentle with the screen, then it will operate as it should.

0 Likes
mxusmc

Mine is so sensitive that i can almost hover my finger above the phone and make it do what I want.

0 Likes
Gizh00

Thanks for the replies... I was reading about it online as well about others having problems too... Just wanted to get more feedback on it since its been out for a few days now. 

0 Likes