Screen does not sleep during phone call
johnwthomas66

I have noticed that since I received the last update (GB) that when I am talking on the phone, my screen does not go to sleep. I have inadvertently called other people, (three way call) during my phone call. Have muted my phone call, have opened text messages or contacts during the phone call all with my ear. Is this a issue with the new update, or is there an issue with my phone now?

0 Likes
Re: Screen does not sleep during phone call
Wildman
Legend

No you device is fine, usually this happens because if old settings left over from update process...  You can try downloading a cache cleaner from market and see if it helps but usually the only way to clear this data is with a hard reset.

1-Click Cleaner works well for me under some situations.... https://market.android.com/details?id=cn.com.opda.android.clearmaster&feature=search_result#?t=W251b...

0 Likes
marvinh
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wildman - I wanted to thank you (and add a Kudo) for your reply.  I immediately downloaded the 1-Click Cleaner and it was very easy to use. 

Thanks again!  MarvinH

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

marvinh wrote:

Wildman - I wanted to thank you (and add a Kudo) for your reply.  I immediately downloaded the 1-Click Cleaner and it was very easy to use. 

Thanks again!  MarvinH

Your welcome, Glad to share.  Thanks for KUDO

0 Likes
johnwthomas66

Giving it a shot. Thanks for all your help... Will let you know if it works  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes