Screen lag when plugged for power- since new updates came out..
zakbawa

I am having some issues with screen lag-locked up screen- not moving screen, since last updates. If I pull out the power plug, it works good , screen moves fast. does anyone have same issue or solution for this issue???

CAN someone help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen lag when plugged for power- since new updates came out..
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try a different wall charger. I was having a similar situation where the phone wouldn't respond to my touch while plugged in when I was using a different transformer plug with my original usb cable. It wasn't until I found my original transformer plug. I never saw the issue with the car charger or an I-Go wall charger.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Are you using a wall plug or charging from a PC USB because if you are using a PC the computer usually tries to check and index files on device that can cause this.

0 Likes
zakbawa

thanks for quick response..using wall charger-not PC charger

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ok, are you using any kind of power manager?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try a different wall charger. I was having a similar situation where the phone wouldn't respond to my touch while plugged in when I was using a different transformer plug with my original usb cable. It wasn't until I found my original transformer plug. I never saw the issue with the car charger or an I-Go wall charger.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
zakbawa

that worked.. on other charger,, it found to be ok... something wrong with the first charger

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
Good information to keep stored away.... Dropped you a few Kudos..
0 Likes