Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seidio Case for Extended Battery - Good Price
TBoltOwner
Novice

Well, I decided to bite the bullet and get the extended battery.   I was getting about a full day on the regular battery using 3G and, if today is any indication, I will get about a full day on the extended battery using 4G, which I left it on today.  That being said, I guess it was a good buy because I'm going to assume I can get close to 2 full days of use while on 3G...and only use 4G when I'm downloading or possibly watching videos or movies (if we ever get Netflix access!). (Up Time is 13:52, Awake Time is 4:24, and battery is at 23%)

So, now I need a new case to accommodate the extended battery..  After doing a lot of surfing and reading, I ended up purchasing the Seidio Active case...seems like a winner for me and I'll post a review when I get it. 

As an FYI to anyone who is interested, I found the best price on this case at http://www.cellpower.com.  The customer service was excellent before my purchase...very quick to respond to my emails...and I even waited until they got the case in stock before ordering.  A very good experience and the best price I could find online!

0 Likes
Re: Seidio Case for Extended Battery - Good Price
TBoltOwner
Novice

As a follow-up to my original post...and if it helps anyone else...

I did receive my Active Extended case a week or so ago.  It fits like a glove and is very snug in the holster (I bought the Active Extended Combo).  I am surprised at how smooth the case feels...almost like it could slip out of my hand...especially with how bulky the phone seems with the extended battery. Maybe it just needs a little time to break in.

Since I already had the extended case, I decided to buy the regular Seidio Active case to use with the standard battery.  To be honest, I much prefer the phone this way than with the extended battery.  No longer do I feel like I'm carrying a brick in my hand and I think I can live with 3G so my battery lasts longer.  I hope the upcoming "update/fix" helps with battery life so I can just use the phone this way all the time...we'll see.

The extended battery and Seidiio extended case will be kept aside and used on days when I know I won't have easy access to a charger...like being in meetings all day...so I guess it was worth spending the money to have them...just wish I didn't have to spend it.

As with the extended case, I ordered it through http://www.cellpower.com - another great experience.  And, the regular Seidio case fits the holster that came with the extended case...a nice little plus!

Hope this helps!

0 Likes