Sending invite
JERII

How do I send an invite through my calender??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sending invite
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Create an event, click on event, click on menu, then choose whether to send share via text or email and to what recipient.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Create an event, click on event, click on menu, then choose whether to send share via text or email and to what recipient.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can add email address(es) while creating the event on my phone calendar and it will send out the invite automatically when the event is saved.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JERII,

Where to able to send the invite from your HTC Thunderbolt? The steps provide by lemew are correct.

You need to first enter the event on your Calendar and save it. Once saved you need to go back to the event on your Calendar and click on the Menu key. It will provide you the option to Share the event.

Please post back if you need further assistance. I'll be happy to help.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
JERII

Thanks John

But there is a diff way to go into the actual event and send an invite. A gray bar pops up at the bottom with a "+" sign and says meeting invite (or something like that). Then a person receives it in their inbox, hits accept, and it automatically appears in their calendar. I've seen it done and I forget how to do it. Plus my boss is complaining bc that's how he likes it done lol. Please let me know if you can figure it out.

Regards Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

You may also enter emails on the field marked 'guests'.

0 Likes