Sending txt msg/or after replying to a txt
kymberly

Is anyone else having a problem with after they send or receive or reply to a txt message, you hit the arrow to go back to the main screen it does nothing then you get an error msg saying " foreclose or wait"  I am getting this every time I send or reply to a txt msg. It is so aggravating.. If anyone has any solutions please pass them along...

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sending txt msg/or after replying to a txt
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Nope, std message app works here for me.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

are you using a messaging app from the market or the stock messagin app?

0 Likes
kymberly

I am using the standard messaging app..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Nope, std message app works here for me.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bobfireman
Enthusiast - Level 2

No problem here, and I use it a lot.  There might be another app thats causing the problem, but good luck figuring out which one.  :smileywink:

0 Likes
mc5950

I am having the same issue with texting.  Where once I have created a text, hit send, I have to wait a number of seconds before the phone will allow me to get back to the all messages screen and then there is another delay when I try to go back to the main screen.  I reset my phone to factory reset and it worked fine for about a week.  It is starting again.  My friend who got the same phone the same day as I did had the same issue and has done the same thing.

Help?

0 Likes