Sense 6.0 HTC One Max
JDTR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you give us dates when you will release Sense 6.0 for HTC One Max? Verizon loses the race again. We got it last yahooO! or it will never come to our phones HAHAHAA

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sense 6.0 HTC One Max
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is in Certification. HTC One Sense 6 | HTC United States

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check with HTC. The manufacturer of the device is the announcing when the system update are ready.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kjd01

Agreed. When are we getting it? The Sprint version of the device already has received the update. Also, the M7 HTC One has received this update. Why not the One Max?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is in Certification. HTC One Sense 6 | HTC United States

0 Likes
kjd01

Certification = Verizon is dragging their feet and loading their bloatware onto the device so I can disable all of it. It is all a ploy so you will buy a new phone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. It just means HTC sent it to Verizon later then the HTC One (M7) version. Verizon doesn't add any bloatware to the OS after HTC is finished with it. Whatever bloatware is there was already coded in by HTC. Have you not seen the info-graphic released by HTC a few months ago? It explains it quite clearly.

0 Likes
kjd01

OK, so misnomer on when the garbage Verizon apps are coded in, but certification still shouldn't take long at all. Verizon purposely drags their feet, but still let's apple get their code in last minute with next to no certification before updates roll out.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You obviously don't understand how Apple manages their OS updates. They get the certification from ALL the carriers before the update is released systemwide.

HTC and the other Android phone manufacturers have a different process for the Android devices.

0 Likes
kblgy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ann they sent this to Verizon (sense 6 ) over a month ago now, it has been in certification over a month, it was at the same time everyone else received it and yet they all have had sense 6 for weeks now.. so you tell me ... who is holding this up?>?????

0 Likes
JDTR
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will cut two of my fingers if we receive this update by this week. ahahaha it will not come to verizon htc one max. maybe December as a christmas gift. Smiley Happy