Sim card from other carrier
loweschick

I just recently reactivated my thunderbolt.  But I had a sim card from the other carrier that had alot more phone numbers than my verizon one.  Question is, can I use the sim card from the other carrier so I DO NOT LOSE all the phone numbers?  Or is there a way that I can transfer all the numbers back over to the Verizon sim card?

0 Likes
Re: Sim card from other carrier
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

You can Bluetooth the numbers from one phone to the other and then import to your thunderbolt sim but I do not know if the thunderbolt will recognize the other carrier sim if inserted.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would try lemew's suggestion to transfer the contacts.  I would also suggest having the contacts synced through the Google account or saved on the phone and backed up through Verizon's backup assistant then have them saved to the SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
loweschick
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Kathleen,

Your reply was blank.  Please try a different method of accessing the community to post your reply.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes