Soak Tests Question
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I was wondering how dose one get invited to a Soak test for a New OS Update?? For thouse of you that have done it what are tyhe Pros and Cons of it.

the reason I ask is that word is out that the Moto Droid 2 Global will be starting Soak Test for a GB Update and I have also heard that a T-Bolt Soak Test is lily to be starting soon as well. my wife has the Droid 2 Global and I the T-bolt and we both where thinking it may not be a bad Idea.

Any advice or input woudl be great

0 Likes
Re: Soak Tests Question
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

you can't that I'm aware of.  Believe they just select a random group to push it out to and don't really have any sort of signup process.

0 Likes
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did a little research and Answered part of my own question. If You are a Motorola Owner you can sign up to participate in Soak Test at the folowing Link

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/40347

It dose not gurentee you will be asked to participate but it gets you in the line:smileyhappy:

As for HTC I dont' have any info as of yet so if anybudy knows Id love to hear about it

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I have never heard of HTC ever having a "soak" test. Granted I haven't looked very hard, but I have gone through three different phones (two different carriers) that have had updates to them while I had the phones. The updates were also done differently on each carrier too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes