Still have yet to receive a single update on my phone...
Eman0498

I understand that these things take time, but I have yet to get anything pushed to me phone. I find it quite annoying and wonder if anyone is in the same boat or am I the only one? I tried a factory reset, clear cache, pretty much everything possible to be sure its not my error. I wonder if my phone has an issue or if they just stopped pushing the ota to ics. Either way... I am annoyed. These things should NOT ever take this long... reminds of the shenanigans they pulled with original D Inc moving over to gingerbread.

0 Likes
Re: Still have yet to receive a single update on my phone...
pcfixerguy

I have the same problem. My wife and i both have the rezound and bought them on the same day. she got the update back in late August and I am still waiting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eman and pcfixerguy, I regret to hear that you still haven't received ICS for your Rezound. Software updates normally take a max of 4 weeks to be delivered to devices so you should definitely have received ICS by now. What software and baseband version do you currently have? Are you receiving an error when checking for updates or does it just say you're up to date? Pcfixerguy, have you attempted a hard reset as well? Please try clearing your system cache from your phone.
1.  Boot into recovery
    o Press and hold Power, Choose "Restart" option
    o When screen turns off, press and hold Volume Down and Power
2.  When the white HBOOT screen appears, use the volume button to move down to “RECOVERY.”
3.  Press the Power button to select “RECOVERY.”
4.  When the triangle and exclamation appears, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
5.  Using the volume button, scroll down to “Wipe cache partition” and select it.
6.  Select "Reboot system now"

Let me know if you still need assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Eman0498

I have done everything short of going to a store to fix the issue/replace my phone. I have done a factory reset, cleared my cache, you name it and I have done it. My phone just continues to claim "up to date" when I know this just isn't true! My software and baseband are as follows:

Software # 1.02.605.6

Baseband Version 0.95.00.1017_2r, 0.95.00.1013r

0 Likes
Eman0498

Update: I tried clearing my cache one last time and try for an update. My phone "searches" for an update and just returns to the software update screen with no message at all. I took a screen shot of my status pop up.2012-10-17_15-37-30.jpg

0 Likes
pcfixerguy

I have also followed your instructions and got the same result. The only difference is that i have not done a factory reset. I have too much data to lose.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be worth the factory reset. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pcfixerguy

not if it didnt work for the last guy.

0 Likes
jdfrye
Enthusiast - Level 3

Make sure your bootloader is locked..it should only say "locked". to get there take battery out and reinsert then hold down power and volume down until white screen appears and at the top it should say **Locked** if any other than that it is not a "NEW" Rezound and will not get newest updates

0 Likes
pcfixerguy

Mine says locked. Against my better judgment I backed up my phone and reset it to factory standard and still no updates.

0 Likes